Saturday 29 October 2011

Thanks for hating me



How much can anybody hate a person?


I have been thinking this for 1 hour and the thoughts have stolen my sleep. The restlessness forced me to write down my views. My roomie is sleeping in a way I would imagine a bunny sleeping. Can I hate him? Isn’t it amazing that it’s hard to hate the person you like even though they may have the same qualities which are the prime reason for hating someone?

I hate a lot of people in my life. Most of them return this favor too. I want to be my true self so I even show these people that their presence are not welcomed in my life. Rarely anybody got this idea that it’s important for you that you are hated. It shows that you have got people who take interest in you. They would buy surely buy a ticket for your concert, let it be to find anything. They would talk behind your back. They would never let you go out of focus.

The best thing I love about some people is the way to hate. I really love their way to make a person believe that they are such good friends but would try their best to bring their life in the dungeons of hell. It needs such good acting skills with patience to tolerate that person. I would like to try their way for it would surely sharpen my brain with all that planning n plotting. It’s tough to be that way, trust me; I tried but always over burst.

I believe that hate is even stronger than love. If we leave aside the typical movie stories, I feel hate has always won over love. May it be heer-ranjha, laila-majnu, romeo-juliet or any famous character. They all became so famous just because someone’s hate won over their love. Even the famous characters “Raj-Simran” from Dilwale Dulhaniyan Le Jayenge are remembered because of the hate of Simran’s father for love marriage. We can easily hate the person we used to love but vice versa is an imaginary situation.

It’s necessary that you are hated. Being an average human you would always want to show them that you are better than them. You will be improving every day. Even hatred brings a lot of energy. Though it’s not good for health but can be used for some necessary situations. Hatred burns calory, a remark for people who wish to go to gym.

I feel lucky, I am not perfect and there are people who deeply hate me. I would love to tell them that you know and would have said it a hundred times that I am very egoistic. I dislike saying sorry but I rarely say thanx even to my friends. I don’t do such courtesy. So everyone who brings energy in my veins by hating me and allowing me to return the favour. Thanks for hating me, It’s an honour.

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm now this I would call something different . . .
    and although I don't agree completely with it, but still, well written . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    i knw u would have a lot to say....
    but its damn gud too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well xplained point of view... :)
    but i think somewhat different. i believe that there is no darkness but just the absence of light, in the same way there is no hatred just the absence of love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thnx fr the suggestion...
    I m not a supporter of hatred, i just wished to emphasize on the importance of evrythng, nthng should be hated nt even hatred...
    :)

    ReplyDelete